CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Self Confidence

Ive been having problems in this area of my life. Not going to lie.

I know I know, aren't I the same one that said we're all beautiful in the sight of the lord? Yes. Yes I am.
But even people who truly believe this with all there heart want to be loved by other human beings, am i wrong? Christians are not excluded while we are still human (hardly, id say)

So, how do we fill this hole? i'll give you an answer i'm sure you don't want. Only God can. Because anything else is not true. it won't be there long. Try putting gum over a leak see how long it stays.

Its very easy let someone else's actions determine your mood, but it takes alot more time and effort to go to God and seek him out.

1 comments:

ashleystrawser1993

This is SO true! Thank you for posting this!

Post a Comment