CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 69 (8/10/10)

So if you guys remember yesterdays blog when I mentioned:

Then I said to you, “Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, and in the desert. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.” – Deuteronomy 1:29-31   


And I thought about when I was little, my dad would hold me by my hands and walk around with me like that, at first I'd squeal and shout with delight, but then, I'd think "oh no! what if I fall!" but my dad would say "Its ok, i gotcha!"


And I find that so true with us, and our life, why do we fear falling if we know our father is holding onto us? If even our earthly fathers don't let us fall, you can be darn sure our ultimate heavenly father wont. So why in the world are we so anxious and fearful?! Hold on and enjoy the ride, and don't waste time on things that don't matter.


~Stacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment